Friday, September 25, 2009

Late?

It has been way too long since I updated this thing.

Since June 5th I:

- Found out I was expecting baby #2 on June 12th and also lost said baby in August, one week after my son's second birthday.

- Turned 22.

- Became incredibly ready for a vacation.

It has been a terribly difficult few months to say the least, but by God's grace we are making it one day at a time.

I've completely revamped this blog and I'm hoping to get more interactive with it. Any readers still out there? :)

Oh and p.s. - MJ is STILL not potty trained!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Don't be too discouraged about the potty training. Both my both were 3 before they potty trained. My youngest is actually still in the midst of it. He has taken FOREVER. We finally got him to pee in the toilet, but poo has taken forever. It's just been the last 2 weeks that he's been doing that.

Good luck with the potty training, and I'm so sorry to hear about baby 2. God Bless you and your family.

inadvertent farmer said...

Sorry for the loss...I lost twin girls at 22 weeks between children 4 and 5. Loss just becomes part of your heart, along with the joy.

We have started potty training and may I say I HATE it! Kim