Friday, June 5, 2009

yooooou do it... yooooouuu use the poootttyyyyyy

I'm singing an Elmo song. Yeah, we watch a lot of Elmo around here and I just cannot get that CONFOUNDED song out of my head. :-/

MJ is at his grandparents tonight, tomorrow is grocery shopping and church, Sunday -- church (twice), and THEN... if all goes as planned we'll be going right into a rigorous week of intensely focused potty training. My sister will be here from Texas. I hope you like helping clean up "accidents," Mandi. :) Welcome to my home!!!

Anywho. I am seriously contemplating cloth-diapering our next child, whenever we receive that blessing. I know a lot of people who would say you. are. crazy. Well, no. Not really. When comparing the costs it's overwhelmingly tempting just for that reason alone. I also hear that CD'ing (look at me lingo'ing like a pro!) helps ease the potty-training transition since kids can immediately sense when they are wet in cloth diapers. Plus, some of the cloth diaper designs are just so darn CUTE!

Well listen to me. All absorbed in the possibilities of cloth diapering when I'm about to move out of diapers altogether! Ah well. :) Next time.

1 comment:

novelle360 said...

I know this doesn't relate to this post at all, but if you want to talk, e-mail me.