Monday, March 2, 2009

Sooo...

I know I've neglected this thing. :) I've been rather busy.

I ended up with an LG Shine phone, which doesn't suck, but I really think I want an AT&T Propel. We'll see.

BUT THE CAR... :)


This is our 1996 Honda Accord. I love it. It has a six-disc CD changer, a sunroof (or moonroof... I don't know the difference... do you?), keyless entry, leather interior, etc.



It is SO nice to have. I am not stuck at home all day now. :) We were able to plan well enough to pay cash for it, thankfully, so no car payment. That was a big goal of ours and I'm proud of us sticking to it.


Also recently, I had the honor of photographing this newborn beauty!

Samantha Grace

TINY, tiny feet.



Big sister had to give kisses!


Gorgeous girl!

Thanks for reading! Double thanks if you say hi! ;)

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

Congrats on the car! Love the photos!

Ashley said...

thats the same car I had when we lived in germany, well actually, i think mine was a 93. i loved it. i was so sad to leave it behind. congrats, i know what it's like to feel trapped at home!